Frequently asked questions
In this section, you can find an answer to our frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the answer to your question, don’t hesitate to contact us.
To give you a clear view of the condition of the packaging of NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy, … games, we’ve added the following score-based system:
- 10: perfect condition (as new)
- 9: perfect
- 8: very good condition (almost no traces of use)
- 7: good condition (slight traces of use)
- 6: average condition
We always show pictures of our games. If something is wrong, we try to give you as much details as possible. Please check all of the pictures before buying an item. If something is not clear, or you have questions, feel free to contact us.
What does CIB mean?
CIB stands for complete in box, which means it is boxed, containing the disc/cart, manual and everything else that was included upon release. If a game is cart only, it will be indicated by (cart), if a game is missing the manual, it will be indicated with (no manual).
By the way: CIB doesn’t mean every game has a manual included. Some games were released without physical manuals (you will only find the manual of the game online). In this case, we will also indicate this as a CIB game.
What do the codes next to the Nintendo game titles mean?
These (HOL, FRA, NOE…) are region codes, which stand for the region the games came out in.
I don’t see inlays in the item pictures of games that come in cardboard boxes, do some have one?
All of our games in cardboard boxes, like NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy, Game Gear etc. come with an inlay, and a complementary box protector around it.
When will my package be shipped?
We send packages 3 times a week (on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday).
If payment is received, the package will be sent on the next shipment day.
Depending on your location, it takes 1 or 2 working days to Belgium, 6 to 8 working days to Europe and 8 to 14 working days to other places in the world.
Is my package tracked?
Yes, every package is tracked. After having completed your order, you will automatically receive an email with the tracking code which allows you to keep track of the progress of your order.
What are the shipping costs?
All countries below have flat rates up to 5 kg packages. For each country, we ship free above the specified order amounts below.
- Belgium: €6 – free above €100
- Netherlands: €9 – free above €100
- Germany: €10 – free above €100
- Luxembourg: €12 – free above €150
- United Kingdom (UK): €13 – free above €150
- France: €14 – free above €150
- Austria, Denmark & Italy: €18 – free above €250
- Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia: €20 – free above €250
- Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain: €21 – free above €250
- Finland, Sweden, Ireland: €22 – free above €250
- Bulgaria, Iceland: €27 – free above €300
- Romania: €28 – free above €300
- Greece: €29 – free above €300
- Turkey, Switzerland, Croatia, Egypt, Peru, Russia, India, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Australia, United States of America (USA), Malta, Cyprus: €35 – free above €400
Please ensure our price calculator in checkout mode for the latest and correct prices.
How can I pay?
We offer next payment methods without additional costs:
- Bancontact/Mister Cash
- Cash On Pickup (only available after making an appointment or at a gaming convention)
All products come with 14 days warranty. We test every product, except the new, sealed and VGA graded ones. Products are tested shortly before shipment to ensure everything works fine.
In case of defects, you can return shipments within 14 days, please contact us first via: email@example.com. The costs associated with the return are entirely at the expense of the buyer.
Returns for used games are only accepted if they are returned in the same condition as we sent them to you.
Returns for new games are only accepted if they are in the original, unopened packaging. Opening the packaging obliges you to purchase.